Ph.D, Chief Executive Officer
- Organizational Psychologist specializing in Leadership Development for the past 15 years
- Business owner, entrepreneur, board member, writer, speaker, consultant, and coach
- Worked in more than 75 companies globally in industries such as oil and gas, legal, tribal, financial, manufacturing, healthcare, construction, academia, technology, retail, entertainment, and hospitality
- Clients in Fortune 500 companies include Exxon, Dell, Novartis, Zappos, Global Payment Systems, Ernst and Young, Sports Illustrated and Kaiser-Permanente
- Interviewed by The Wall Street Journal, Medium, Capital Hacking and The Huffington Post
- Wants to have the reputation of making a significant, positive difference in other’s lives.
- Best piece of advice from a former coach was “Ask for what you want”.
- Foodie, travel buff, coffee snob, kayaker, and college football fanatic
- Secret Power is being able to work in very complicated situations and get to resolution
- Bucket list item is getting to watch a Monday Night NFL game at Lambeau Field