MBA, Senior Consultant
- Certified Organizational Development Professional and Applied Positive Psychology Practitioner specializing in leadership development, employee wellbeing, and workplace mindfulness.
- Consultant, facilitator, trainer, speaker, author, advisor, and coach.
- Has facilitated over 850 workshops for over 13,000 people at companies including Kiewit Construction, Encompass Healthcare, State Farm Insurance, Amazon, Scooters Coffee, Aurobindo Pharma, and Habitat for Humanity.
- Gardener, chef, nature lover, and lifelong learner. Pari practices what she preaches and is always enrolled in a course or certification of some kind.
- Yes, Pari is an adventure junkie. She has biked and kayaked the Kenai Peninsula in Alaska, hiked for a month- solo- in Cambodia, and ridden a motorcycle across the country – twice.
- First job was as a magician at parties and events. She was even invited to perform at the Missouri State Fair.
- Secret Power is being able to quickly connect with people, building genuine rapport.
- Favorite quote is “Do one thing every day that scares you.” – Eleanor Roosevelt