Chief of Staff
- Fifteen years teaching and working in educational settings.
- Member of the “Race to the Top,” the U.S. Department of Education annual competition to award Federal grants to school districts.
- The Chief of Staff at Steople supporting everyone in putting their best foot forward to the client.
- Ensuring that clients have a good experience with Steople is her goal, and she delivers on that day in and day out.
- Favorite quote is “When everything is uncertain, everything that is important becomes clear.” – Dr. Caroline Leaf
- Wants to be remembered as someone who left the world a better place by being genuine and kind while having a grand time living life!
- Believes that how one treats others is their personal brand. She lives by the motto that people will forget what a person does, but they never forget how a person made them feel.
- Bucket list item is taking her kids on an overnight mule ride down the Bright Angel Trail to the Grand Canyon’s floor.
- Secret Power is Agility… tackling new tasks and responsibilities in a way that helps others thrive in a fast-changing business environment.
- Enjoys raising her three daughters and juggling all the responsibilities that accompany being the CEO of her family. Her family loves visiting the beach, snow skiing, and shopping.